Friday, December 20, 2013

Style Icon | Phoebe-Lettice Thompson

Photographer and and Made in Chelsea star Phoebe Lettice Thompson has been part of the influence behind some of my style changes lately...



If anyone is a fan of the show you'll know that her unconventional nose ring during the Bollywood party was less than favoured by Lucy Watson (see below). I on the other hand, thought it was fantastic. It was bold, different and certainly unexpected. Granted I have no desire to get a nose piercing, but other aspects of her style I'm really keen on including the messy blonde half up-do's and great wardrobe.




I'm naturally a blonde, kind of ash blonde with some strawberry blonde mixed in but for the last little while I've gone between dark brown and light brown/red hair. In an attempt to get back to my natural hair colour I made one final attempt at dying the life out of it to get it back to a point where I can just let it grow out and not have to touch it anymore.



As much as I like to stand behind "set trends, don't follow", I have to say this hair style is one that really works for me. My hair is at such an awkward half-long, half-short stage and I was struggling to find a way to wear it that i didn't completely despise. I've tinkered with it a bit in that I don't wear it completely half up but pin my bangs and longer front strands back on the top side or centre of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment