Tuesday, October 15, 2013

T(wer)key & Pumpkin Pie

The Thanksgiving weekend is officially over here in Canada and I hope you all got to spend some quality time with your loved ones. You might be speculating as to where the intriguing title for this post came from. I'll let you know that the below events were only partially my idea and I should not be held entirely responsible for the actions presented in the imagery. I present you with the Munro ( & Scott) Family Thanksgiving Shenanigans.

The Munro & Scott Family

Left to Right: Kayla, Emma, Myself, Ashley

Twerk Time......

One of our local radio stations held a contest (so my sister said) that if you got a photo of your family 'twerking' on the dining table, you could be entered to win $500. Although $500 was not worth this humiliation this photo brings, I am never one to say no to a good laugh and this is a great story for the grandkids at the very least. We later found out that this had to be submitted as a video....oh well.

Ashley, Myself & Arnie (The Pug)

I'd love to know how your Thanksgiving was so let me know!
-Lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment