Saturday, September 14, 2013

Instagram Summer Recap

Follow me on Instagram @alyssajanemunro

As the end of Summer draws near I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share some of my favourite memories from the past few months. 

I had the pleasure of seeing the Weber Brothers play twice (once at a wedding) and they were fantastic! I've never seen a live band at wedding before but it was so much better than just having a DJ, they got everyone dancing no matter what age plus they were really down to earth and friendly.

Near the end of September some coworkers and I played in a "baseball tournament" and I use that term very loosely because I don't think 8:30AM drinking, serious lack of adherence to rules and playing through a torrential downpour/thunderstorm actually counts as playing Baseball but it was great fun regardless. 

From family reunions, weddings, bar nights and baseball tournaments to Hanlan's Point and my acceptance to University, this summer has held a lot of great memories for me and moving into fall I expect to have just as much fun and hopefully embark on some new Travels.

- Lyssa



No comments:

Post a Comment