Sunday, September 1, 2013

Nude & Seafoam Nails

Maybelline Color Show - #320 Green With Envy
Sally Hansen Insta-DRi -  #07 Quick Sand
Sephora by O.P.I - Wild About Shimmer

Seafoam has been one of this seasons hottest trending colours and it just seems to be popping up all over Pinterest and Instagram. I've taken a huge liking to it purchasing nail polish, shoes, accessories and clothing in similar shades. It's bright, vibrant and can really add chicness to a look - and I love it combined with nude colours.

I'm constantly experimenting with different styles on my nails as much as I dread actually doing them. It's a tedious and daunting experiencing at times but completely worth it when you find a look that works for you. In this case I decided to combine a couple of colours I had lying around that would pull together really nicely with a pop of colour. 

Maybelline's Color Show seemed to last the longest and had the best viscosity for application. Not only that, but it didn't seem to accumulate tiny air bubbles that others seem to get so easily, no matter how old or new they are. I've had this Maybelline bottle for about three months now and it's still going strong.

Second to that I really love the Wild About Shimmer from O.P.I's Sephora line-up. It's a great top coat on a nude or light shade to give it a bit of glimmer. The sheer Champagne tint keeps it translucent enough to not taint the undercoat too much and, it too provided an easy application with minimal drying time.

Talk soon,

Lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment