Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Country Night in the City

Theres nothing I love more than a road trip with amazing friends and good music. This weekend a few of us headed to Barrie for Kristen's birthday because she had her heart set on going to The Ranch...



Essentially it's equal parts plaid, cowboy hats, beer and daisy dukes. The female to male ratio is outstanding so if you're a single guy - this is the place to be! 

I had never been to many of the bars in Barrie including this one (despite having lived there for a couple of years) so I was pretty excited to check it out. The entire place is massive and has several bars and high rise cages to dance on if you feel like gettin' 'er done.  Since it's an enormous building I was really surprised that no matter where I went I couldn't escape the crowd. 

Sadly, I didn't get too many photo opportunities inside the actual bar because of the lighting, but I certainly got some beauties before we went out! Apparently there is a mechanic bull you can ride which I was reallllly hoping I'd get to try my hand at, but from what I've been told they only put it out on the odd occasion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment