Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hockey Sushi Extravaganza

Everything in moderation is what my Dad always used to say...


I haven't eaten sushi in a few months and it was the perfect thing to do to take a break from studying. I also felt it good timing to reward myself for losing 5 lbs and staying on track with healthier eating habits. Every now and again you have to embrace the little things in life that bring you joy, and I have serious soft spot for Yam Tempura Rolls.

That being said Kristen and I headed to our favourite Sushi place, Hockey. It's one of the nicer spots in Peterborough just located in the West end. There are a few other places around town but one of which is located right next door to a rub-and-tug so thats dubious in it's own respect.

We both opted for Cowboy and Spicy Crab Meat Hand Rolls as well.
And as I mentioned, I'm a big fan of Yam Tempura but really any sushi with Tempura is alright by me. And of course you can't forget the cheese Wontons.

After all this it's back to studying and then the Gym tomorrow morning after my exam.

- Lyssa



No comments:

Post a Comment