Monday, April 7, 2014

Some of This, Some of That

This weekend was rather uneventful. Other than going for lunch with Kristen, the majority of my time was spent studying.

I found my new favourite yogurt, Astro Original Greek in Cherry Cheesecake Flavour. I also just bought their Banana Creme Pie flavour as well so I shall let you know how that is.
In between reading Virgil's Aeneid and preparing for my exam, I managed to snap this dorky looking selfie.
I'd wanted to pickup a sketch book for a while now (even though I can't draw to save my life) but I had a feeling to just do something different. I call her 'Festival Girl', because apparently my dream of attending Coachella is further in my sub-consciouse than I thought. 

And then there is this putrid green colour that I've had for a while now and I'm not really sure how I feel about it. On one hand, its stayed on way longer than any other polish I have. But on the other it looks like Baby Food (the mashed pea kind) and that grosses me out a little bit.

Either way, I managed to find some non-schoolwork things to do to pass the time and now it's back at it. 1/5 Exams done!

No comments:

Post a Comment