Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beauty | L'OREAL Rouge Caresse

Lately I've been really into lipstick and lip butters and have started testing out a few different ones to see which ones I prefer. I've had this one for quite some time but I use it almost daily. The L'OREAL Rouge Caresse product line is available in about 13 different shades ranging from a beige to fuchsia. I much prefer a lighter or more neutral colour at this point so I had purchased it in 01 Fashionista Pink

The marketing imagery on the L'OREAL website makes it seem much more prominent on your lips but in reality, its very translucent when it goes on. Unlike wearing a bold red, I like this one because I can put it on without needing a mirror or worrying too much about it bleeding out. Although I'd prefer if it was more opaque, it certainly goes on light-weight and it's low maintenance. You could pretty much substitute this for lip balm because of how soft and moisturizing it is, which also keeps it from getting dried out and flaky on your lips. Overall, it's a good product but i'll probably opt for the 504 Nude & Cute shade next time around.
 
My Rating:    






- Lyss 

No comments:

Post a Comment